If you are involved in degree programs for
business leaders, the Executive MBA Council
is the place for you. The Executive MBA Council focuses
on meeting the needs of those who are involved with
graduate business degree programs for business leaders.
The council opens opportunities for you that aren’t available through
- Direct involvement with directors of Executive
MBA Programs worldwide who set
the standards for the industry
- Access to peers who understand your concerns
and are willing to share their ideas and practices
on issues such as student recruitment, student
expectations, and alumni support, among others
- Annual aggregate data and statistics on students
and programs that offer a profile of the industry
- Ability to participate in surveys that measure
the satisfaction of students in your programs
and allow you to benchmark your progress as a
program and against similar programs
- Information about trends in the industry
- Regional meetings and a national conference
that offer rich resources and support your personal
and professional development
- Courses and other educational initiatives that
help you improve your on-the-job performance
- Chance to serve the industry and increase your
network by serving on Executive MBA Council committees
or its Board of Trustees.
Membership dues for full or associate academic members are $1,895 per year.
Schools with multiple programs who wish to include more than one program
may pay an additional $325 per program. Corporate membership dues are
$6,250 per year.
Still not convinced? Learn more from council testimonials.
For membership information and application,
Karen Mc Lintock